Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lovely Day for a Walk on the Beach

What a lovely day it was today! The sun wasn't really shinning too brightly, and it was a little chilly, but it was clear and it wasn't raining. Good enough for us! DH and I took the pugs down to the off leash park...that little slice of heaven that is both off leash park AND beautiful scenic view AND pebbled beach way below. We walked the beach, we played with other dogs, we strolled back along the path and had a sip at the fountain...both for us and the pugs.

Afterwards, I headed out to the stores to pick up a few things for the yarn swap package that I'm putting together. I'm almost there. Only a few more things to pick up. I didn't realize that one of the local shops that used to sell buttons and embroidery are now selling yarn and knitting needles and all sorts! I'm spoiled for choice now between the Beehive Wool Shop and this store!!!

I'm home watching the Juno's now with two very sleepy pugs. They're snoring away on my lap. Life is good. Life is very good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like a lovely day to me! Your dogs are adorable!

Any Body said...

Silly me...I'm just seeing this now. Thanks :)